Fromm, Patterson, Hornibrook, Barker headline QB Country Draft Prep class
The latest QB Country NFL Draft prep class features four talented quarterbacks that had stellar college careers. Jake Fromm (Georgia), Shea Patterson (Michigan), Alex Hornibrook (Wisconsin/Florida State), and Kaleb Barker (Troy) will spend the next several months preparing with QB Country for the transition from college to the professional ranks. Fromm will train in Mobile with QB Country founder David Morris. Patterson and Hornibrook will train with QB Country Birmingham’s Ben Neill at IMG Academy in Bradenton. Barker will train with Neill in Birmingham.
Jake Fromm Career Highlights
- 8,244 passing yards, 78 TDs, 4/1 TD:INT ratio, 63.5% completion percentage (career/42 games)
- 3x SEC East Champion, 1x SEC Champion, 35-7 career record
- Davey O’Brien Award Semifinalist, Manning Award Finalist, Jason Witten Man of the Year Semifinalist
- 2018, 2019 team captain
Shea Patterson Career Highlights
- 8,800 passing yards, 38 TDs (career/36 games)
- Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Finalist, Davey O’Brien Award Semifinalist, Maxwell Award Semifinalist
- 2x All-Big Ten, Big Ten Sportsmanship Honoree
- 2020 Senior Bowl Invitee
Alex Hornibrook Career Highlights
- 6,424 passing yards, 54 TDs (career/35 games)
- Highest all-time winning % (26-6), 2nd all-time career TD passes (47) at Wisconsin
- 3-time Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week, 6-time Big Ten Academic All Conference Team
- Manning Passing Academy QB Challenge Champion, Orange Bowl MVP (2017)
Kaleb Barker Career Highlights
- 2019 All-Sun Belt 1st Team, Led Sun Belt in TD passes (30), completions (460), and passing yards (3,628)
- FBS Top 5 in completions per game, yards per game and games with 300+ passing yards
- Set Troy single-season records for passing yards (504) and TDs (6)
- 2019 Mayo Clinic Comeback Player of the Year Honoree, Manning Award QB of the Week, Team Captain
Last year, three QB Country-trained rookie quarterbacks saw significant time at the NFL level. Longtime QBC trainee Daniel Jones (New York Giants) was the #6 pick in the 2019 Draft and posted record-breaking franchise numbers in his first year. Gardner Minshew (Jacksonville Jaguars) was a third-round selection and earned multiple NFL Rookie of the Week honors. Devlin Hodges (Pittsburgh Steelers) followed a remarkable path, going from practice squad cut to NFL starter (winning his first three starts) during the season. A total of eight QB Country-trained quarterbacks have been drafted in the last six NFL drafts, with ten QB Country-trained quarterbacks currently on active rosters.
QB Country has built a proven, world-class training program to guide quarterbacks from college to the NFL. The program includes specialized training, strength and conditioning, movement, nutrition and recovery, and interview/meeting prep. The goal is to ensure a differentiating performance during each of the three phases of the Draft Prep process: all-star games, NFL Combine and NFL Pro Day.