2021 CYO Sports Media Program
Be part of QB Country’s sports media team. You’ll experience intensive training that will prepare you to cover CYO/middle school, high school, and college sports like a pro and be part of a team of credentialed young sports journalists around the country.
10/10/21 – 12/6/21
Sunday, October 10, 2:30 PM CST at QB Country HQ (3309 Old Shell Road) in Mobile (and via Zoom). Program will be recorded for any participants that are unable to participate.
Following the orientation program will be weekly one-hour sessions through the end of the college football season
- Guidance and feedback from leading sports journalists, videographers, photographers and communications experts
- Regular assignments covering local and national events
- Regular review and critique of your work
- Regular calls/video meetings with media team members across QB Country
- Opportunity to build relationships and network in the world of sports
- Opportunity to publish content and build your portfolio
- Course completion certification (may be eligible for credit)
- Access to special events and programs
- Be a key member of the QB Country family — even if you don’t throw a football on Friday nights
- Receive QB Country team gear