Football Season Media Team
Be part of QB Country’s media team each football season. You’ll experience intensive training that will prepare you to cover football like a pro and be part of a team of credentialed young sports journalists around the country.
2021 Orientation program:
Session 1: Sunday, July 25, 2:30 PM CST in Mobile (and via Zoom). This session will be followed by QB Country Media Day with high school and college quarterbacks across the Gulf Coast at QB Country HQ in Mobile. QBC Media team members are welcome to stay and interview these athletes.
Session 2: Monday, August 2. 6:30 PM CST in Mobile (and via Zoom). This session will include an appearance by a special guest college quarterback via Zoom.
Following the orientation program will be weekly one-hour sessions throughout the high school football season.
- Guidance and feedback from leading sports journalists, videographers, photographers and communications experts
- Regular assignments covering local and national football
- Regular review and critique of your work
- Regular calls/video meetings with media team members across QB Country
- Opportunity to build relationships and network in the world of sports
- Opportunity to publish content and build your portfolio
- Course completion certification (may be eligible for credit)
- Access to special events and programs
- Be a key member of the QB Country family — even if you don’t throw a football on Friday nights
- Receive QB Country team gear