Football Season Media Team
Be part of QB Country’s media team each football season. You’ll experience intensive training that will prepare you to cover football like a pro and be part of a team of credentialed young sports journalists around the country.
Orientation program: Tuesday, September 29, 7-8 PM CT (via Zoom)
Following the orientation program will be seven weekly one-hour sessions each Tuesday of the high school football season.
- Guidance and feedback from leading sports journalists, videographers, photographers and communications experts
- Regular assignments covering local and national football
- Regular review and critique of your work
- Regular calls/video meetings with media team members across QB Country
- Opportunity to build relationships and network in the world of sports
- Opportunity to publish content and build your portfolio
- Course completion certification (may be eligible for credit)
- Access to special events and programs
- Be a key member of the QB Country family — even if you don’t throw a football on Friday nights
- Receive QB Country team gear