As NFL Draft approaches, Logan Woodside & Riley Ferguson have strong NFL Combine & Pro Days
In the last 6 years, 6 QB Country Trained QB’s have been Drafted in the NFL Draft. QB Country has trained 11 Quarterbacks in the last 7 NFL Combine’s.
This year is no different. A trio of talented quarterbacks are preparing for the NFL Draft with QB Country.
For the next few months, Daniel Jones (Duke), Brent Stockstill (Middle Tennessee State) and Devlin Hodges (Samford) will participate in QB Country’s detailed training regimen designed to condition and challenge quarterbacks mentally, physically and specifically for the NFL Combine and Pro Day. This includes world-class strength, speed and nutrition programs and a strategic, disciplined approach to expanding each quarterback’s knowledge and skills.
Jones, a QB Country trainee since 10th grade is widely considered the top quarterback prospec in the upcoming draft.
Career highlights at Duke include:
- 8,201 passing yards, 52 TDs, 1,323 rushing yards and 17 rushing TDs (36 career games)
- 2-time Bowl MVP (30-41, 421 passing yards, 5 TDs at 2018 Independence Bowl)
- Academic All-ACC, degree in economics
- 2-year team captain and MVP
- 2019 Senior Bowl MVP
Jones is training with David Morris at QB Country headquarters in Mobile, Al.
Stockstill, who is training with Thomas Morris at QB Country Nashville, recently capped a remarkable career at Middle Tennessee State, where he broke multiple school and conference records. His highlights include:
- 2018 Conference USA MVP
- NCAA top 30 all-time in TDs (106), passing yards (12,472 yards) and total offense
- Top 10 all-time in C-USA history in touchdown passes, completions, attempts, passing yards, completion percentage, and 300-yard passing games
- Invite to the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
- Conference USA All-Academic Football Team
Hodges, a QB Country trainee since high school, is training with Ben Neill at QB Country Birmingham. He finished his career at Samford as the most decorated FCS quarterback in history. Highlights include:
- 2018 Walter Payton Award for the nation’s top FCS offensive player
- FCS all-time leader in passing yards (14,584), attempts (1,896), and completions (1,310)
- 2018 FCS passing and total offense leader
- Three-time SoCon Offensive Player of the Year (2016, 2017, 2018)
- FCS All-American honoree