QB Country: Year-round Quarterback Training & Development
- Small group training consists of 4 or 5 QB’s.
- This program consists of 4 separate seasonal sub-programs: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Competitive, practice like environment with individualized instruction.
- Monthly handouts, tips, QB Education & video/picture coaching points.
- Small group Training is held year-round & is scheduled through your QB Country coach.
- Private 1 on 1 training is available upon request for local & out of town QBs.
- Immediate film review and mechanics feedback.
- Video critique and workout notes to take home.
- X’s and O’s- whiteboard work is available upon request.
- 1 on 1 Training is available year-round and is scheduled through your coach.
- The QB Convention is smarter than a camp! Held annually at the University of South Alabama, this is an opportunity for QB Country quarterbacks from across the USA to compete, learn & get to know each other. The QB Country staff, along with special guests lead this 2 day competitive event!
- The Convention consists of drill work, mechanics & competitions. Expect Focus-Talks on QB make up, arm care, strength training & recruiting. QB Convention MVP’s are named from each grade! Grades are grouped in the following competitive pairings: 7th/8th. 9th/10th. 11th/12th
***Registration for the Convention 2017 will be open March 1st, 2017.***